There are several classes of vehicles that run the following racing formats:
- This is a 2 vehicle double elimination run in the same direction spaced 1/2 a track length apart.
- Class is dependant on vehicle turn out.
- This class is for stock and modified 4x4s. And only for first time or non-wheel to wheel drivers. (You can’t run both the eliminator and a wheel to wheel class)
- This is all fender to fender racing. Done in a qualifier heat, consi, main event format.
- These are done for the Experimental, Stock, Modified, Buggy, UTV/SxS, &
Bro-Lite classes of vehicles
- Three vehicles are needed to make a class.
- Any vehicles of the same type in the Experimental, Modified, & Stock classes left running at the end of the day compete in one class with random heat grouping. Heat races determine starting position. Consi race if needed. Track size, conditions, & turnout determine grouping/racing sizes. Winner of the small multi class advances to compete.
(ALL DRIVERS MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS DURING MORNING CLASS REGISTRATION. NO REFUND WILL BE MADE TO DRIVERS OR VEHICLES THAT ARE NOT RUNNING AT TIME OF RACE. NO SWAPPING OF DRIVERS IN VEHICLES OR SWAPPING VEHICLES WITH DRIVERS.)
- Stock & Super Buggy Classes
- Buggies run a HEAVY METAL race at the end of the day grouped in one class. Heat race determines main starting position