4x4 Vehicles will be classified as follows:
- Experimental Classes
- A-Block 360 cubic inches and under.
- B-Block 361 cubic inches and up.
Classes will be split at any time per rules committee.
Definitions of Stock 4x4 Vehicles
- Vehicles must have original size engine.
- No carburetor or intake changes are allowed.
- Dual exhaust may be used providing the exhaust manifolds are cast iron. No headers.
- Any distributor changes are allowed.
- Internal engine parts must be stock from the vehicle manufacturer for that vehicle.
- Only stock type bodies are allowed. No excessive lightening. Unbolt-able parts only, excluding major body parts.
- Wheel size is limited to nothing over-sized for the vehicle. Subject to rule-sman discretion
- Power steering is allowed.
- Must retain stock wheel base.
- Suspension changes are permitted as long as mount locations are not moved. Reversing of shackles, after market springs and or shocks are allowed. No double shocks unless factory option.
- Wide axles are not permitted.
Modified 4x4 (changes allowed from stock):
- Any changes to the original engine will be allowed as long as the original size block is used.
- Only stock type fiberglass nose's.
- Double shocks are allowed, front and rear.
- Wide axles are allowed. Must use original length springs. Spring perch may be moved outside of frame rail as long as stock wheel base is retained.
- Transmission changes are allowed.
- Any tire allowed, excluding paddle tires.
- Any engine
- Any body or excessive lighting to a body
- Any frame
- Any wheelbase
- Includes a body or frame that didn’t originally have four wheel drive.
- Any springs or location
Buggies 2wd :
- Must comply with all rules, unless exception noted.
- Must be rear engine (engine behind rear wheels)
- Air cooled may be 4 or 6 cylinder.
- Water cooled must be 4 cylinder only.
- Stock Class – 1600cc, single port heads,stock solex 30 pic carb, stock length control arms (may be reinforced)
- Super Buggy – Anything other then stock, and fits our general rules
UTV's & Side by Sides
- Raced in wheel to wheel and elmintor classes.
- Vehicle classing determined by engine size. Under 800cc & over 800cc
- Class grouping & race size determined by vehicle turnout.
- Only Bro-Lite vehicles allowed to run Bro-Lite class
Bro-Lite class for Ford ranger build vehicles following the rules
Kids Power Wheels
- Kids Power Wheel drag racing
- 8 and under.